Thursday, February 24, 2011

I know this won't last...

...my cleaning habits.

I guess being in a new home and actually owning it has actually made me like cleaning, well at least washing the dishes.  I don't know if it's the view of our back yard from the window above the sink or singing to Lady A at the top of my lungs while doing the dishes (you're welcome for that visual).  For those of you that know me, you know that I am not the cleanest person...not.even.close.  You'd be proud of me!  I've even been hand washing the dishes instead of using the dishwasher!  I'm finally starting to feel a little domesticated.  I think that actually owning the house has made all the difference in the world as far as my attitude towards cleaning goes.

Some of my favorite moments so far:

1.  Singing at the top of my lungs to Carrie Underwood and Lady Antebellum while noone is here.  This house has great acoustics!  For those of you that don't know me...my dream is to be a singer.  Hey, a girl can dream, right?!
2.  Watching Hank run at full speed around our back yard.
3.  The game of 'hide from the neighbor so you don't have to talk for 30 minutes' that I play every afternoon when I get home...well, actually every single time I step out of my door.  He is just very friendly.  He even asked if anyone needed to use his spare bedroom when we had so much company this weekend!  We almost offered Coley up...but decided against it.
4.  The view from my kitchen window.  :o) 
5.  Pulling up to OUR house everyday after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment